christian

I saved $21.45 for a full tank of fuel

Posted by Chong | 6/22/2009 11:25:00 PM | | 0 comments »

Not too long ago a similar post was posted..however I am here to share abit more!

Sorry, guys..got to apologized to all. The title might have made you happy? Well, yes indeed I really saved $21.45 for a full tank of fuel. But is diesel not the common petrol.

Months ago a friend introduced me to Bio-diesel. Bio-diesel is a clean and green form of fuel, first of all it does not deplete any oil used for food processing. Oils are collected back from stalls or restaurant by Alpha Bio Diesel and processed as diesel.

The plus point is that bio diesel cleaned up your engine and precent black sooth from forming inside your exhaust and does prevent pollution to the environment and less maintance fees when you visit the workshop.

A petrol of diesel cost around $1.24 per liter and bio-diesel cost me around $0.85cents. Original price of bio diesel is $1.00 per liter and they are having a 15% discount.

Every liter of bio-diesel I pumped saved me $0.39cents. And very time I would need to pump 55 liters. Thus a saving of $21.45 per full tank. Imagine I my frequency is 4 times monthly. That will bring a saving of $1029.60

Sufficient for me to pay 2 months of vehical installment and some spare change for another 3 full tanks.

So, if you know of anyone using a diesel engine to spread the news to them and GREEN the environment together!


*No my worry is will government 'eye' this bio diesel and create a 'bio diesel tax'???

0 comments

JIVE "The driver of Intenet Marketing"