christian

Living a life with no regrets

Posted by Chong | 3/15/2009 12:37:00 AM | | 0 comments »

Just a while ago I was chatting with a friend of my on life choices and regrets. So my stand is this, in life there are many choices to be made and there is no right or wrong
to it.

Is a matter of making the best informed choices at that particular time. And you should not look back and say.. "ah.. I should not have made this choices" by doing so I feel you are making yourself miserable! cos you have created a mindset in your brain saying "Well that choice I made was BAD and IF I had choose the other one, it could have been better"!

As for me, once a choice is made..look forward and see how you can better the outcome of your choice! Have a positive mindset!

For a positive mindset breeds Positive Results and a negative one breeds DESTRUCTION and DISCONTENTMENT!

Lastly, this friend of mind leave this word...which I feel is very good.. at least he is on the positive side..

We should learn from past, live in present and plan for future and not brood about past and miss the present and spoil future

0 comments

JIVE "The driver of Intenet Marketing"