christian

America has it's first black President sworn into Office. It is my very first time that I witness the swearing in of a United States President in my life.

Barack Obama is sworn in by Chief Justice John Roberts as the 44th president of the United States. (AFP: Alex Wong/Getty Images)

I have my TV tuned to Channel News Asia (CNA) to watch the inauguration. It is simple and joyous one. At least the guests get up close to the President elect.. past surviving presidents were present too.. Jimmy Carter, George Herbert Walker Bush, Bill Clinton and out-going President George Bush.

Let's pray and hope as the World and America usher in a President Barack Obama may he gives the world a New leadership and lead us out of the current crisis... May God Bless us all!!!

0 comments

JIVE "The driver of Intenet Marketing"