christian


On 23rd of December, my parents and myself were invited by Elaine to her care
group place for My Hope Singapore Dvds viewing. We watched Kelvin's conversion testimony together with 20s other pre-believers.

God work in an amazing way... my mum prayed the sinner's prayer together with another 3 pre-believers that was present during the session.

Looking back...in 2008 Dec 14th my dad too prayed the sinner's prayer.. God's perfect gift during the month of Christmas.



Jesus Loves You


For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes on Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

In order to be saved we must first realize our need of a Savior. For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23. For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23.

We need to repent of our sin. True repentence is a genuine remorse for our sins and a turning away from them. We need to realize that salvation is a gift from God not of our own works but the grace of God. In order to recieve that gift we need to accept it.

Jesus Christ died on the cross to buy our pardon from sin. We need to believe that Jesus died for our sins on the cross and that He rose from the grave and be willing to turn from our sins and accept His gift of eternal life.

Invite Jesus to come into your heart and cleanse you from your sin and ask Him to live in your heart and recieve Him as your Lord and Savior.

How to pray:

Dear Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that you died for my sins. I want to turn from my sins. I now invite you to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow you as Lord and Savior. In Jesus name. Amen

The Lord Jesus prayed: Give us this day our daily bread. He was talking about spiritual food. Our daily bread is the word of God. Read your Bible everyday. Set up a time each day when you can be alone with God. A good place to start is the book of John. Jesus commands us to unite with other believers: Do not forsake the assembling of yourselves together as the manner of some is. It is important to attend a Bible believing church. Jesus says to pray unceasing, meaning that we should talk to Him in our thoughts as we go through the day as well as during our daily devotional time. Jesus gives us His Holy Spirit so we will never be alone.

0 comments

JIVE "The driver of Intenet Marketing"