christian

Julian Beever's Art

Posted by Chong | 11/18/2008 01:52:00 AM | | 1 comments »

I was introduced to Julian Beever's art thru a friend. I remembered not too long ago Julain Beever was in I told at Raffles City and had his print made there.

Just a day a go another friend emailed Julian Beever's new works to me...and I would say wow!!! ia really amazing.

As the photos are quite a lot.. I would break them into a few installment..so keep a look out for them ya!

And for some you may ask.. who is this Julian Beever? Click on his name to find out more!


All of Julian Beever's works are done on flat sideway!!!

Pavement Picasso

Julian Beever is an English artist who ' s famous for his anamorphic art
on the pavements of England, France, Germany, USA, Australia and Belgium.


Beever gives an amazing illusion to his drawings, so that the objects appear
to be three dimensional rather than flat as they actually are.
Work in progress.

Work completed

Hard to believe that the little boy is standing flat on the pavement!
Julian admits that some people see his work as graffiti,
and don ' t feel it has a place on public streets. Happily, he says,
he mostly receives a positive reaction and people like and enjoy his art.

1 comments

  1. Lawrence Ee // November 18, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

    I like his 3D street arts.. It was Awsome....

JIVE "The driver of Intenet Marketing"