christian

Julian Beever's Art Part 5

Posted by Chong | 11/28/2008 07:34:00 PM | | 0 comments »

More of Julian... ...

Art for the people.
' My art is for anybody, it ' s for people who wouldn ' t go into an art gallery.
It ' s art for the people. '
' Art shouldn ' t be locked away in galleries and libraries and books.
Art should be for everybody and not just art buffs, historians
and so-called experts. '


Julian works in chalk, so his art, which takes up to 3 days to complete,
is there only as long as the elements allow,
' If it rains it means I ' ve done a lot of hard work for nothing,
but I usually manage to avoid that. '
Visit with Santa


The important thing for me is to get a photo of it at the end.
For me, I ' m working towards building a photograph as my end result,
and if I get that I ' m happy. '

Taking on a fly


' The secret is to set up a camera on a tripod and keep it in one spot
and check every mark you make. It ' s really just playing with perspective
to make it appear different to what it really is. '
Julian Beever - Self Portrait




0 comments

JIVE "The driver of Intenet Marketing"