christian

Army Bay Run

Posted by Chong | 8/25/2008 12:23:00 AM | 0 comments »

Not much preparation was done for this run, except of a jog on the thread mill 3 weeks prior to the run.

I clocked 45mins for 5km run on the thread mill. But the end result for the actual 6km fun run with my friend Janus was around 1hr 15mins, time was spent taking photos during the route. Not a amazing result, could have done better..hope to do better next year. Of cos with some preparation, I hope I can sign up for 21km run.



Running track form up.



Band performance by ITE on Benjamin Sheares Bridge.


A cashcard in hand.. for the ERP! See that bright orange thingy on my arm? That's my In-Vehicle Unit.!!!


hee.. i have a free ticket to Singapore Flyer and I intend to use the NDP08 voucher for a fish spa treats @ Kenko.


The finishing point... :( 1hr 15mins..of cos half the journey we walk and snap!


Muddy Muddy Muddy! The organiser may want to consider using wooden planks!





0 comments

JIVE "The driver of Intenet Marketing"